Meet the Team
Marci Pelot - Owner, Customer Service, Fabricare SpecialistAs a custom workroom professional, Marci, has the ideal background working with beautiful textiles. She is the voice behind the phone when customers and designers call to set up appointments. Marci is the brains behind the business and continually looking for ways to improve the business with efficient systems and promotions to delight Bayview On-Site clients.
Marci and Walt have been married since 1979, have two daughters and five delightful grandchildren. They work together in this family business.
Fun facts about Marci:
- Loves traveling internationally, most recently to Hungary and Austria
- Enjoys hosting guests in their home
- Sews super hero capes for her grandkiddos
Walt Pelot - Owner, Operations Manager, Certified Technician, Fabricare SpecialistWalt is an artist. He is the only Grammy-nominated songwriter who can clean window treatments and upholstery right in your home. From greeting a new client to exceeding their expectations, Walt puts his heart and soul into whatever he does.
Fun facts about Walt:
- Favorite travel destination so far is Thailand
- Spiritual mentor
- Golden State Warrior fan
Robert "Bobby" Carrillo - Certified Technician, Fabricare SpecialistBobby was born and raised in Denver, Colorado but moved to the San Francisco Bay Area in 2006—so he is both a Bronco and Warrior fan. That same year he married his lovely bride, Monica. Bobby has worked in the service industry for over 20 years and is a valued member of the Bayview On-Site team.
Fun facts about Bobby:
- Loves to travel — favorite destination so far is Jamaica
- Working out and staying healthy is a priority
- Enjoys people and people love Bobby's enthusiasm and energy
- One of his favorite authors is C.S. Lewis